Sunday 7 November 2010

GEORGE BROWN MIX STRIPE SEERSUCKER STYLE BLOUSE SZ 24

GEORGE BROWN MIX STRIPE SEERSUCKER STYLE BLOUSE SZ 24 BROWN MIXED STRIPE SEERSUCKER/CRINKLE STYLE BLOUSE.MODERN STYLE.SIZE 24 BUST 48".LOVELY TOP.EXCELLENT CONDITION.     Be sure to add me to your favourites list! Check out my other items!PLEASE MAKE CONTACT BEFORE LEAVING NEG/NEUTRAL COMMENTS AS ANY PROBLEMS CAN BE RESOLVED, THANKS. PAYMENT & SHIPPING Payment - UK Buyers: - PayPal (preferred method)- Postal Orders- Cheque. Payment - INTERNATIONAL Buyers: - PayPal ONLY All payment should be received within 5 days. Shipping: Items are dispatched within 2-3 working days after payment has been received. I will inform you when your item is on its way to you. POSTAGECombined Postage: I am happy to combine the postage on multiple items, please let me know if you wish to do this. Proof of Posting: I always post 1st class and obtai...
more info


No comments:

Post a Comment